Application for Google code in mentorship.

Hi,
I am Aditya Prakash Joshi and recently I got to know the Google code in mentorship program and I want to apply for the same.

I would like to introduce myself to you. I have experience of 3.8 years in this tech world. Currently I am a blockchain engineer at Interwork software solution.
I have be involved in design and architecting the blockchain solutions.
Recently at Interwork we have launched our blockchain based product, SeeREAL which empower the health care industry from counterfeiting drugs.

I also I have a backend end engineer in past. I have done Android app development, cloud computing (GCP, AWS,AZURE) and many trending technologies.

“IMPORTANT NOTICE: "Information contained and transmitted by this EMAIL including any attachment is proprietary to Interwork Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd and is intended solely for the addressee/s, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Access to this email and/or to the attachment by anyone else is unauthorized. If this is a forwarded message, the content and the views expressed in this EMAIL may not reflect those of the Interwork Software Solutions Pvt Ltd . If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of kindly delete this email from your system and inform the sender. There is no guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained and nor is this communication free of viruses, interceptions or interference”.