[URGENT] GSoC Midterm Evaluations are now OPEN and will CLOSE in less than one Week!

GSoC Students and Mentors,

The Midtem evaluation period has begun, and will close in less than a
week! The mentors have been checking in with eachother and it has come
to our collective attention that some of you are behind on your
planned work for the first half of the program.

If you haven't been checking in with your mentor, participating in IRC
discussions on a daily basis, and making obvious progress on your
goals and projects that is publicly visible in commit logs, and/or
public mailing lists, repositories, and issue trackers, we can draw no
other conclusion than you are not committing the requisite amount of
time to the program, resulting in a failing evaluation.

As an organizational admin, I know that each of you were selected
above other applicants for these highly competitive slots. The Fedora
Project cannot afford to give you a free pass for midterms, as it
could jeopardize the number of slots we will be awarded in the future
if we do not hold high standards, and avoid wasting the precious
resources that were so generously provided by our sponsoring
organization.

Each of you should absolutely check in with your mentors in the next
24 hours and make sure you know where you stand. The mentors will be
collectively evaluating each of you BY THE END OF THIS WEEK, so do not
delay.

For those of you who have been steadily making progress on your plan
of work, and participating actively on a daily basis, kudos to you!
Keep up the good work! If you know of or see other GSoC students that
need help, be there for eachother, build eachother up, and help keep
everyone productive and engaged. We're all in this together.

Good Luck, and Happy Hacking,
--RemyD.

--
Remy DeCausemaker