RFC: Multimonitor wallpaper submission and download for Nuancier [GSoC]

Hi,
I'm Parth[1]. Nuancier is a Python Flask voting application for the supplementary wallpapers included in Fedora releases. My project aims to implement mainly two features that let users with multi monitor setup to take advantage of these high resolution wallpapers such that they can set different parts of wallpaper on different monitors ( with any combination of different or same resolution) without breaking its continuity. My design doesn't even requires any manual curation of the wallpapers. Upload feature will also be enhanced to support uploading already split images of a wallpaper.

I've submitted my proposal on google-melange[2] & Fedora wiki[3] and I really look forward to improve my implementation based on your feedback and suggestions in order to get accepted.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Prth
[2] https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2015/prth/5643440998055936
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2015/Student_Application_prth

Parth Panchal
prth on irc://irc.freenode.net & irc://irc.gnome.org