[Crash-utility] Re: crash8.0.5 cannot parse vmlinux compiled by google-A15-kernel6.6

Hi tianming & jarvis,

On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 11:45 AM <tianming.wang@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi tao
>
> I use ubuntu18.04 to compile the tool locally with crash_preview, but it still cannot be recognized.
> Does it depends on the ubuntu version or any special library?

It got me a little confused. According to jarvis' previous email, that
crash_preview can work, however crash_preview compiled on ubuntu 18.04
doesn't work right?

If it is the case, may I know what OS jarvis used for compiling
crash_preview? And frankly I don't see the reason why ubuntu 18.04
won't work. I guess it is due to some libraries not compiled in. Could
you please share your vmcore/vmlinux to me, so I can have a debug why
crash_preview on ubuntu 18.04 doesn't work?

Thanks,
Tao Liu