[Crash-utility] Re: Crash-utility Digest, Vol 223, Issue 26

Hi, Kazu
On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 3:32 PM <devel-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 07:30:52 +0000
From: HAGIO KAZUHITO(萩尾 一仁) <k-hagio-ab@xxxxxxx>
Subject: crash maintainers update
To: "devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
        <devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

As of today, I'm stepping down as a crash co-maintainer because of a few
reasons, mainly to get time to work on another project.  Thank you
everyone very much for helping me for about 4 years!

I would be honored to work with you on crash-utility, Kazu. I really cherish this wonderful time, and learned a lot from you.

There is no doubt that you have proven to be an excellent contributor and maintainer. And thank you for the contribution to crash-utility.

Anyway, maybe we will still meet you again upstream in the future, this is not the end but another new journey.

Also please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions and support.

Thanks
Lianbo

with respect to makedumpfile, I will continue to maintain it until the
handover is finished at least, so will be around the crash community for
a while :-)

Thanks,
Kazu