crash-bt-user-space

Hi,
Is it possible to display the user stack trace of a process (Not kernel stack
trace of a process) from kernel core dump using crash utility.

#bt <pid>
will display the kernel stack trace of the process pid.

I know extension 'gcore' can generate an process coredump,then use gdb bt to print user stack trace

Is there any command can more quickly display this in crash shell?

Or if I want to develop a command for this, How should I do? To call embeded gdb function?
--Regards
jie ming