Question on crash:clear the screen

Hi all,

    I want to clear the screen when I use the crash.

   But I did not find such command in crash:

                 "  #gdb shell clear " does not work..

    Could someone give me a hint about it?

Thanks

Huang Shijie

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Ampere Computing or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. Any unauthorized review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.