Re: Ptdump extension module incompatibility with Linux version >=5.5

Hi,

> Ccing Hatayama-san, as he is the maintainer of the ptdump module:
> https://crash-utility.github.io/extensions.html#PTDUMP
>
> I cannot find the repository for crash-ptdump.
> Do you have any plan to update the module?

Hagio-san, thanks for your letting me know.

Goutham, sorry for late response.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time resource for development of
crash-ptdump-command now.

The current situation on crash-ptdump-command is:

- working on RHEL7 well,

- not working on RHEL8 and later kernels because the former
  maintainers and I have never done development to catch up
  those kernels.

For bug reports or bug-fixing patches for RHEL7 kernels,
I might be able to react.

Thanks.
HATAYAMA, Daisuke