Re: Crash issue when loading vmcore

On 08/23/2010 22:08, Dave Anderson wrote:

----- "Paul-Kenji Cahier Furuya"<pkc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I forgot that I had recompiled the kernel between my first mail and your
answer, so here's an up to date dump with the current kernel and last
dump done with it:

No problem -- I still need the output of the 3 requests in my last
email, plus one more question: can you run crash on the live system?
Wouldn't running it live require a physical/serial tty? I do not have such since this is a remote computer.
If not, please tell me what course of action to take to do that.