Re: Crash-utility Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Luc:

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:36:53 -0500
From: Luc Chouinard <lchouinard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  sial.c's apigetctype
To: Discussion "list for crash utility usage,	maintenance and
	development" <crash-utility@xxxxxxxxxx>

Bai, those code paths have been fine tuned based on my limited
understanding of the gdb type information layout. You cannot use a 'fall
through' in this switch. It's a one to one match test.

What's behind your question? Are you having problems with a script
and/or symbol/type resolution? If so, send us/me a test case.

    Luc
I am very sorry for misunderstanding the meaning of your codes. You are right, break could not be deleted. Thank you for your providing this tool and your expaining.