Re: crash and sles 9 dumps

I got it working with vmlinux.dbg rebuilt with SMP flag turned on.

I wonder what was going on with crash and the kerntypes file, which was working with lcrash.

The updates in the first half of this year enabled crash to work with the (non-standard) ELF format dump generated for RedHat guests. It would be great when the gust is SLES 9, the same non-standard ELF format dump generated could also work with crash, since the mechanism for generating such dumps are already in place.

Later,
Daniel