Re: how to analyze a 32bit dump with a 64bit crash

Dave Anderson wrote:
"Wright, David" wrote:

Hi Dave,

This seemed like the perfect opportunity to ask if this proves
there might be a market for my cross-compilation additions to
crash.

Maybe you and the MontaVista guys could get together
and come up with a common cross-compilation plan.
Speaking of which, we actually started a sourceforge project just recently to host the cross crash patch we are going to attempt to maintain against crash as well as we can. Just haven't gotten around to announce to everyone yet, so I guess here it is. Our latest so far is against 4.0.3.17. Additional community contributions are definitely most welcome. Just email me your sourceforge info and I'll add you as a developer if there is any interest.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/crosscrash