Re: kexec/kdump and crash in October's "LinuxMagazine"

Olivier Daudel wrote:

> For information, crash has also some exposure (about 40 pages) in "/proc et
> /sys" (a 650 pages book of O. Daudel).
> A "small problem" : the book exists only in french ...

Merde!

http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_ss_b/171-2551800-3369020?__mk_fr_FR=%C5M%C5Z%D5%D1&url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=%2Fproc+and+%2Fsys&Go.x=13&Go.y=13&Go=Go

I may buy it anyway and see how far my high school French
can take me.  At least I could understand the 40 pages of
"crash" parts...  ;-)

Thanks,
  Dave