[Crash-utility] Cash white paper.

Hi Dave,

I would like to include the Crash white paper as part of the
documentation we ship to customers. However, there is no license
listed which equals no right to distribute. So I'm hoping for it to be
released GPL or, if that's not possible, explicit permission to
redistribute an unmodified copy of the white paper here:

http://people.redhat.com/anderson/.crash_whitepaper

Troy