Soundblaster AE-5 100% Muted on alsamixer every boot!!

I am on Linux Mint Wilma (22), 64-bit.
Obviously, I have a Soundblaster AE-5 Sound card
The issue I am encountering is, well, every boot I have to enter Alsamixer and unmute every channel on my Soundblaster AE-5.

alsactl store does nothing, and yes I ran it as superuser.
Also, I'm on pipewire! I think Wilma comes with it preinstalled.

sudo alsactl store is also temporary, the config is lost at every reboot, and doing sudo alsactl restore does nothing.

Any ideas for a fix?

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]