Re: PCI SSID and Codec SSID collision?

Hi, I'm curious about the reasons for the fixup table to be the same
for PCI and Codec SSIDs and if the PCI SSID is usually more important
for it to be checked before the Codec. Anyway, would a simple
conditional statement to match these exact PCI and Codec SSID to set
the fixup manually be enough? There seems to already exist a manual
fix for TX300 and ROG Strix G17 there (not the same kind of fix and
with a FIXME comment, though). I have this exact laptop model and
would like to try to contribute to the code if it's not too
complicated.

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]