Asking for support for Realtek ALC236

Greetings,

I am not exactly sure if this is the right place to ask but I was
trying to make my mute button LED to work. I came across with this
Arch Wiki post (https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Laptop#Audio_mute_LED)
and followed the procedure, I noticed that my model's codec wasn't
available so (like it's mentioned in the post) I tried out the various
model names available in here
(https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/sound/hd-audio/models.rst).
I tried most of them but none worked. So I would like to kindly ask if
it's possible to add support to it.

- Host: HP Laptop 15-dw2xxx
- Output of `cat /proc/asound/card*/codec* | grep Codec`:
Codec: Realtek ALC236
Codec: Intel Icelake HDMI

Thank you in advance,
David

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]