~100 seconds(!) load time of snd-usb-audio

Hello,

We encounter the following strange behavior, and struggle with it for
couple of days now. I hope someone can suggest how to handle it.

1. We have a sound card, which takes ~100seconds(!) till it finishes
please see log here:
https://pastebin.com/raw/BbNgUvLw
As you can see the last line " usbcore: registered new interface
driver snd-usb-audio" is printed ~100 seconds after the card is
detected.
2. Testing other sound cards in same system, shows normal behavior.
3. Surprisingly, testing same sound card with another distribution
(ubuntu) shows no such behavior, and things are immediate.
4. We already tried several kernels and see the same behavior in all
the tested kernels 3.18.11, 4.0.8 , 4.4.98.
5. I did find similar issues described here, but no resolve is given:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1537465

I would appreciate any suggestion,
ranran

[Index of Archives]     [Pulseaudio]     [Linux Audio Users]     [ALSA Devel]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Fedora SELinux]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Yosemite News]     [KDE Users]