sound: ALSA PCM Timestamps

[ Please keep me in CC as I'm not subscribed to the list]

Hi All,

There are several time stamping functions in ALSA:

snd_pcm_status_get_trigger_tstamp

snd_pcm_status_get_trigger_htstamp

snd_pcm_status_get_tstamp

snd_pcm_status_get_htstamp

snd_pcm_status_get_audio_htstamp

snd_pcm_status_get_driver_htstamp

I would like to understand what points in time the resulting functions
represent and what is the corresponding kernel mode callback for those
API’s.

I'd be really grateful if someone took the time to help me clearing my doubt.

--
Thanks,
Sekhar