Constant headphone noise on Dell XPS 13 9365

Hi,

Since I bought this machine I've always heard audio noise when I plug
the headphones. This laptop has Intel HDA with the Realtec codec.

This has happened in all the Linux versions I've tried, and I've also
tried HDA Analyzer and changed every value I could find and nothing
helps.

The only value that seems to have an effect is "Headphone Playback
Switch"; if I mute it I don't hear the noise any more, but I don't
hear any audio either.

Lowering the volume to zero doesn't help either, the noise remains at
the same audible level.

I'm running 4.11.3 at the moment. Any ideas?

Cheers.