Understanding Atmel SSC SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBS_CFS mode

Hi List,

I'm looking for a way to understand how to correctly configure the
Atmel SSC dai on a SAMA5D3 to work in master mode with an I2S codec.

>From this comment:

 /*
 * I2S format, SSC provides BCLK and LRC clocks.
 *
 * The SSC transmit and receive clocks are generated
 * from the MCK divider, and the BCLK signal
 * is output on the SSC TK line.
 */

My question is: should be MKC configured manually? If yes how?

Actually the driver I wrote works form the most part (I2C codec
confìguration for example) but nothing exits form the SSC lines, at
least my oscilloscope says that.

Unfortunately I cannot find any example on Atmel sound soc/codecs on
how to do that, all the driver distributed (atmel_wm8904.c 4849,
sam9g20_wm8731.c, sam9x5_wm8731.c) in kernel tree use the
SND_SOC_DAIFMT_CBM_CFM mode, so configure the SSC to be a slave
device.

Any advice?

Thank you!