Re: Sound issue with stk1160 driver

The stk1160 driver has a problem with AC97 codec.
Look at this picture http://sagatov.net/temp/sound-wave.png
In the picture only the right audio channel connected. But for a fraction of a second channels are swapped.
Please tell any ideas why this might happen?

This driver source code, which is responsible for the sound. It is short. May be specified any invalid parameter? http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source/drivers/media/usb/stk1160/stk1160-ac97.c
Please help those who are understands the AC97 codec programming.

Data is not lost. But the audio channels are reversed.