setting bridge for VMs IP assignment by router's DHCP server

I am running a libvirt hostmachine (Fedora 40) which has 192.168.1.6 IP address, assigned by router's DHCP server. I want the libvirt VMs IPs to be assigned by router's DHCP server, so I tried to setup a bridge via
# virsh net-define foo.xml
and trying the following files as xml file, but they all failed to achieve the task. Here I list the two XML variants I tried to use

1)
<network>
        <name>bridge-no-nat</name>
        <bridge name='virbr1_no-nat' stp='on' delay='0'/>
        <forward mode='open'/>
</network>
RETURNS:
open forwarding requested, but no IP address provided for network 'bridge-no-nat'

2)
I created in nmtui the bridge virbr1_no_nat then I used following XML for virsh net-define
<network>
  <name>br1_no_nat</name>
  <forward mode='bridge'/>
  <bridge name='virbr1_no_nat'/>
  <virtualport type='openvswitch'/>
  <portgroup name='default'/>
</network>
then I configure the VM network to use but when I start the VM I get error:
internal error: Unable to add port vnet1 to OVS bridge virbr1_no_nat: <null>

Do you know how I can solve this?
Thank you