Re: RE: KVM static internal networking without host bridge interface (virbr)

Thanks for your response. Setting up macvtap is not a feasible solution for our use case. Essentially our use case is that we have two VMs and for security reasons we want to isolate these VMs as much as possible, as they are handling potentially sensitive information. One of the VMs acts as gateway with internet access, the other VM is used by the user.

Given that potentially sensitive information is flowing between the two VMs, we want to prevent the host from being able to sniff on the traffic between the two VMs. Is that possible in any way? If so, how can we prevent the host to see traffic of the internal network?