Statically Defining a Network

We install libvirt in a AlmaLinux 9 Kickstart file.  The version of libvirt we are using is 10.0.0.

What we'd like to do is to statically define a network in the kickstart file without having to run `virsh net-define`.  In other words, we had hoped that by installing a <network>.xml file in /usr/share/libvirt/networks, that that network would be recognized by libvirt the first time the system is booted.  This does not appear to be the case.

Is there a way to statically define libvirt networks without needing to run 'virsh net-define'?

Thanks