Re: Guests: Unable to get IP address

Yea I'm using qemu:///system.

This should have the logs https://gitlab.com/Arun-Mani-J/snippets/-/blob/main/virtlogs.

Just to confirm that I got it right:
1. Found that my installation is a monolithic daemon.
2. Did sudo virt-admin -c libvirtd:///system daemon-log-outputs "3:journald 1:file:/home/arun-mani-j/virtd".
3. Did sudo virt-admin -c libvirtd:///system daemon-log-filters "3:remote 4:event 3:util.json 3:util.object 3:util.dbus 3:util.netlink 3:node_device 3:rpc 3:access 1:*"
4. Launched virt-manager.
5. Created and started a new guest that boots Debian 12 KDE Live.
6. Waited for the network-manager in guest to give up acquiring IP and reach deactivated state (few minutes of waiting).
7. Shutdown the guest.
8. Closed virt-manager.
9. Did sudo virt-admin -c libvirtd:///system daemon-log-outputs ""
10. Did sudo virt-admin -c libvirtd:///system daemon-log-filters "3:remote 4:util.json 4:rpc"

Please let me know if I have missed something, so that I can redo.

Thanks for being so helpful, really awesome :)
Arun Mani J