cpu vmx migration issue

Hi:
    I update our RHEL9 system to RHEL 9.4, which brings libvirt 10.0.
I try to calculate  the cpu baseline for our two-node cluster with
command "virsh domcapabilities" then "virsh hypervisor-cpu-baseline
--migratable".  the result has many cpu features begin with "vmx".

    the test cluster has cpu "intel E3-1280 V3" and "intel I3-9100F".
when I try live migrate vm, it failed and told me "guest CPU doesn't
match specification: missing features:
vmx-apicv-register,vmx-apicv-vid,vmx-posted-intr".

    at another cluster with cpu " Intel i5-2520M" and "Intel
i7-9750H"  the migration works fine for the calculated cpu result.
although there are still many "vmx" cpu features in the result.

    if I delete all these vmx features, then migration works fine for
both cluster, like old days.

    I wonder what's the benefit to expose these vmx features to guest
if I don't do any nested virtualization.

    is it ok the drop all these vmx cpu features for a guest?
    thanks a lot for help!