Re: How can I create a VM in virt-manager that can access the internet through the host but can't even see the host or other devices on the LAN?

On Fri, May 17, 2024 at 2:20 PM Anchal Nigam <imthenachoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But to use VLANs I would create them on my router, right?
>
> Cause I need to block the VM from accessing the host or any other device on my network/LAN.

1. I said vlan OR network
2. Don't want to touch router? Fine! Find a vpn that plays nice with
openvpn. Setup your guest network to go out through vpn.  profit. Be
mindful of what comes out of your guests as vpn provider may shut you
down.