Re: Set up networking so the VM Guest uses LAN DHCP?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 6:55 AM Michal Prívozník <mprivozn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/26/24 20:57, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> > [...]
> > ping...
>
> It's not unusual to wait for an answer a bit later than one day. As we
> are getting closer to release [1], folks are usually focused on fixing
> bugs and polishing code for the release.

Thanks Mical, and my apologies. I was not being impatient.

I was trying to generate a bounce message so I could contact the
list-owner and alert them to a potential problem.

The reason I went down the rabbit hole... yesterday when I subscribed,
I did not receive a challenge message by email, and I did not receive
a confirmation by email. Then I sent the question to the list, and the
message did not show up in the archives when I checked for it. Hence I
was trying to determine why messages seemed to be going into a black
hole.

Jeff