Activate storage during domain migration

Hi,

I have a block storage which I only want to be mounted on a single node. I know that there are many possibilities for shared storage usage but I want to know if the following is possible (using the API).
- Have a domain running on node-A
- Initialize a migration for that domain to node-B
- Run a hook or something just before the domain starts on node-B to:
    - unmount storage on node-A
    - mount/prepare storage on node-B

Thanks and best regards,
Etienne