Re: Changing EFI boot order via API

> It is possible. Just use <boot order=''/> for individual devices, or:

Thanks for the reply, Michal. As I said, I am looking into changing
boot order within the firmware, PXEv4, PXEv6, HTTPv4 and HTTPv6 is the
default order I don’t like (as there is no PXE on my network). I have
found two solutions tho.

 virt-fw-vars -i /usr/share/OVMF/OVMF_VARS.fd --set-boot-uri
http://nuc.home.lan:8000/boot/shim.efi -o
/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/nvram/mydomain_VARS.fd

This command allows me to do HTTPv4 directly (once). It cannot be done
via the libvirt API though.

But then kraxel recommended me to configure PXE to return a
non-existing file, this makes the EFI firmware skip the first two
options pretty quickly (in 2 seconds) so that solved the problem
pretty much.

Thanks all!

--
Later,