Re: UEFI and External Snapshots

Thanks, are you able to suggest a link for the documemtation? Is support available for revert of external snaps or would i need to handle that manually?

On Thu, 27 Apr 2023, 08:52 Peter Krempa, <pkrempa@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 21:04:36 +0100, Simon Fairweather wrote:
> Is there a plan to support UEFI and Ext Snaps? Or is there a location for
> documentation as the info I can find is quite old.

Your question is a bit vague.

You already can take an external snapshot of a VM using UEFI.

There is one slight missing bit, which should not hinder most usage
though and that is that the UEFI variable store itself is not
snapshotted.