DOS

Hi all,

I am trying to set up an `isolated virtual network' with two or more
MS-DOS guests, all on one single Linux box.

The aim is for them to share a disk (or just one directory on one
disk).

As I could not get it to work with IPX, am now trying TCP/IP. However,
I suspect the MS tools are still attempting to use IPX as well.

Is there some simple solution that I am missing?

Does libvirt support IPX at all?

Any other easy way to do DOS file sharing?

(I believe I can use any version of DOS, and any sort of tool as long
as I get a `remote' directory available as some drive letter.)

/Tomas