Backup KVM Guest VM in OVA or VMDK format

Hi,

Is there a way to backup KVM Guest VM in kvmguestosimage.ova or kvmguestosimage.vmdk format as I am trying to restore it in AWS by referring to https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/vm-import/ article as per the below supported file format.

[1] Open Virtualization Archive (OVA)
[2] Virtual Machine Disk (VMDK)
[3] Virtual Hard Disk (VHD/VHDX)
[4] raw

Also any method to take full and incremental backup of KVM Guest VM.

Any help will be highly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal