Re: libvirt can't setup simple bridged network?

Not to tangent (top post), but ...

This is where I leverage NetworkManager in general (and have a set of standard nmcli commands and Ansible tooling for common scenarios) ... _avoiding_ libvirtd altogether.  I'm even debating about taking away the default 192.168.122/24 NAT subnet as standard in new builds with QEMU/KVM installed, just because of past issues with pre/post routing, or even IP address range conflicts (long story).  It's easy to overlook those as well.

YMMV, including with oVirt.