NetworkD or NetworkManager. Does it matter?

Hello there. I am in the process of building an Arch Linux install for a virtualization server for my home lab, and I am trying to decide what networking system I should use. The two I am considering are SystemD-NetworkD, and NetworkManager. Looking along the lines of support from libvirt, would I be better off with one or the other, or does it not matter which one I use?