回复: Eject CD ROM medium fails with 'Tray of device is not open'

Thanks Erik firstly for your response, I seems have high probability to hit this issue now.
Is there any workaround solution?

Thanks!

发件人: Erik Skultety <eskultet@xxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2022年7月25日 15:50
收件人: liang chaojun <jesonliang040705@xxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送: libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx <libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx>
主题: Re: Eject CD ROM medium fails with 'Tray of device is not open'

On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 05:10:26AM +0000, liang chaojun wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have hit an issue on testing against our testbed, It's failed to eject cdrom media after reboot from installed the guest OS.

Sounds like this one:
https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/issues/933

so it may we worth following up with it. If it's the same issue (from your
description it sure looks like it) then it is a race condition in the IDE
emulation in QEMU and we had to disable an upstream integration test in libvirt
for the suite to stop failing :(.

Regards,
Erik