how to change emulator path during live migration

Hello libvirt experts,

  I am facing the following exceptions during live migrating a virtual machine from one compute node to another.

file or directory: libvirt.libvirtError: Cannot check QEMU binary /usr/bin/kvm-spice: No such file or directory
  File "/var/lib/openstack/lib/python3.6/site-packages/eventlet/tpool.py", line 83, in tworker
    rv = meth(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/lib/openstack/lib/python3.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 1745, in migrateToURI3
    if ret == -1: raise libvirtError ('virDomainMigrateToURI3() failed', dom=self)
libvirt.libvirtError: Cannot check QEMU binary /usr/bin/kvm-spice: No such file or directory

After some investigation, we found that this error is triggered because we do not have qemu-kvm installed in our container, btw the libvirt is directly installed on the source node.

I have following questions

Is it possible to change emulator during live migration? I try to to remove emulator under devices but looks like it does not help.

thank you very much and looking forward for the feedback.
--

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen