How to make the libvirt VM installed under the regular user boot during the system bootup?

Hi.

I installed a virtual machine under a regular user(in other words, not
under root user) with virt-install and configured this VM to boot
automatically:

$ virsh dominfo vm
Id:             1
Name:           vm
UUID:           eef95dd6-5efe-4059-8dcc-3e35db12f55d
OS Type:        hvm
State:          running
CPU(s):         4
CPU time:       253.7s
Max memory:     4194304 KiB
Used memory:    4194304 KiB
Persistent:     yes
Autostart:      enable
Managed save:   no
Security model: none
Security DOI:   0

$ ls -l /home/user/.config/libvirt/qemu/autostart/
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user 47 Apr 30 16:59 vm.xml ->
/home/user/.config/libvirt/qemu/vm.xml
$

The vm indeed starts automatically, but only when the regular user has
logged in. I would like libvirtd(started by the systemd) to execute
this VM already during the system bootup when the regular user has not
yet logged in. How to accomplish this? I also made a symlink under
/etc/libvirt/qemu/autostart/, but this did not help.

thanks,
Martin