random but often VMs' - BUG: soft lockup

Hi guys

I see this often(perhaps once a day) on VMs:

... watchdog: BUG: soft -lockup - CPU#1 stuck for xxXXxxs! [swapper/1:0]

At the moment I cannot say I see a pattern - perhaps not spotted one yet - and this can happen to any VM between any one of the three hosts, which hosts are CentOS 9 on AMD Ryzen 5600G hardware. VMs are mostly CentOS 8 but a few Ubuntus too.

Anybody would know what that might be, is, a symptom of? But most importantly how to dig in to troubleshoot this?(when this happen then such affected VM I can only hard reset)

many thanks, L.