Re: libvirtd daemon missing in LFS

Hi,

There was some issue with pkg-config-path. I have fixed it. I see that it looks for wireshark and other dependencies. I get an error saying "remote driver is required for libvirtd daemon". I am not sure what this error means. Does it mean that I have to install wireshark or is it looking for something else. Could you please help me out here.