qemu+ssh connections to a remote libvirt fail as ssh banner configured

Hi there,

I have a system configured with ssh login banner like as below:
# cat ~/.bashrc
echo "================================================================================="
echo "====== This machine is occupied by xxx for testing now. If you are about to use it, contact xxx first ======"

It works as expected that whenever someone logs into this system by ssh, he/she will see this warning message.
But it seems such settings will impact a virsh client connection with ssh, when I try to connect the libvirt daemon on this system, it will error out :
# virsh -c qemu+ssh://${my_host}/system list --all
root@${my_host}'s password:
error: failed to connect to the hypervisor
error: packet 1027423545 bytes received from server too large, want 33554432

I have searched and found some related explanations[1], and [2] says "The virsh man page doesn't mention ssh, so it sounds like the file /usr/share/doc/libvirt-doc/remote.html shipped with libvirt-doc could use a patch mentioning this."
But I can not find anything about this currently on file:///usr/share/doc/libvirt-docs/html/remote.html.
Could we have this documented for reference with all the possibilities? Thank you!