Re: DMARC & similar @admins

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 05:18:53PM +0000, lejeczek wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> My memory fools me? - I remembered this list had DMAR+other_bits sorted, so
> users like myself, on Yahoo, did not loose their own emails.

Nope, it is currently unfixable. The mail server software handling
@redhat.com culls the DKIM signatures, so anyone sending from a
domain that requests strict DMARC policy will have their sent mail
dropped by any recipient that honours this.  This basically means
that most subscribers to this list won't see any mail sent by
@yahoo addresses.

I've had bug report escalated for over a year now and there's no
ETA to fix it.

Regards,
Daniel