could not find capabilities for arch=x86_64 domaintype=kvm

 Hi,
I am new  to Libvirt and Qemu.I have installed Libvirt 6.10 and qemu-kvm 4.2.0 on CentOS8.
I configured and built libvirt based on instructions from
https://libvirt.org/compiling.html.
But when i tried to create a VM using virsh it shows the following error:
# virsh create /home/abc.xml
error: Failed to create domain from /home/abc.xml
error: invalid argument: could not find capabilities for arch=x86_64 domaintype=kvm

When i check the hypervisor capabilities ,it doest show qemu in guest domain type.
# virsh capabilities
As per the reply from this mailing-list i passed an option while building the libvirt.
ie.,
meson build -Dsystem=true
It worked for me.
But Now, i tried to migrate my work on a new machine with same os and same version as above.
As part of,I configured and built libvirt.Also passed meson build -Dsystem=true while building libvirt.
After installation I tried with
# virsh create /home/abc.xml
It results in the same error shown below.
error: Failed to create domain from /home/abc.xml
error: invalid argument: could not find capabilities for arch=x86_64 domaintype=kvm
I stuck here.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Shafnamol.N