Re: a test email (& dmarc) @admins

On 16/08/2021 09:35, Daniel P. Berrangé wrote:
On Sat, Aug 14, 2021 at 09:38:50AM +0100, lejeczek wrote:
hi guys.
I sent email a while ago and I wonder, also having not received a single
reply, because I did not get that own email - is there are problem I'm
having here or DMARC(yahoo & others?) are not fixed in by this mailing list
- would an admin(anybody) know?
This mailing list (and all hosted on redhat.com) are seriously broken
when senders have strict DMARC settings. This hits everyone posting
from @yahoo.* addresses - mail still gets sent out by the list, but
a large number of receipients mail servers will throw it away due to
DMARC violation.  I've had tickets open with our mail provider for
a year & a half now but progress fixing it is painfully slow.

Regards,
Daniel
not all, which fact is most intriguing to me - as if there were no communication on some fundamental level and each mailman(s) admin(s) lived in a separate closet. One such example where guys had it for very long (if not always) fixed in is freeIPA mailing list, but there is a few more I'm subscribed to "owned" by Redhat which work.

many thanks, L.