submitting a patch to fix documentation errors

Hello,

While using the libvirt application development guide for python (https://libvirt.org/docs/libvirt-appdev-guide-python/en-US/html/index.html) I found a couple of errors in the example code that I'd like to fix. I've created a branch and committed the fixes locally, and I'm ready to push them. I plan to use git send-email to submit the patch. Which list should I use in the --to= ? Should it be libvirt-users@xxxxxxxxxx?

This is my first contribution to this project. I've read the best practices and contributing guidelines on libvirt.org, but if I make mistakes in the workflow I'd appreciate your help to correct them.

Thanks!
Tom

Tom Ammon
M: (737) 400-9042