I would like to contribute to libvirt

libvirt

Hi my name is Prajwal benedict A

Persuing my btech in The National Institute of Engineering Mysore

I'd love to work on your project! Can you please suggest me how to proceed?'

I am actively looking for some good GSOC organisations to contribute . I actively contribute to open source projects.

Something about me:

Completed #30daysofgooglecloud

Have good experience on cloud , machine learning and automation

and cloud components

I'm a digital creative currently majoring in Information Technology (with minor in Human-Computer Interaction). My interest lies in product

design and user research but I don't mind banging lines of code to build stuff.

Have knowledge in web dev

Also well experienced in coding with C++

Portfolio: https://benzbloz.blogspot.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prajwal-benedict-a-048511186/

Also my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCckbWp8ugTuH2DJd_t1KcfQ

I'm interested to learn more about contributing to Boost C++ and to speak with you further.

Best,

Prajwal Benedict A

Sent from Mail for Windows 10