Manage libvirt actions through netgroups and PolKit

Hello!
We are trying to implement a solution to let users see status of their virtual machines (domains), reboot or stop (destroy) them when needed.

So far we managed to write plenty of rules for PolKit to associate usernames with their virtual machines. However this becomes quite complicated as the list of users and their virtual