RE: image of OS X how to boot

Sorry Jerry, I guess you have to investigate this. I do this maybe only
once every two years, I also spend then quite some time getting this to
work. It is probably very similar to an earlier or later release.
Make sure you make snapshots before updating macos. I am always fearing
that something won't work.