libvirt object IVirtualBox is null

Hi,
I'm using libvirt to manage virtual machines created with VirtualBox-6.0, however when I try to start, to shut down virsh vm I get the message of object IVirtualBox is null.
However, if I leave the VirtualBox graphical interface open it works normally. Can anyone help or is experiencing the same problem?

Thanks,

Kilida2020